Vanity Fair has named Jay Z and Beyonce the No.1 power couple in America, beating the Obama’s to the top position. According to Vanity Fair’s ‘New Establishment’ for 2013, Jay Z and Beyonce, who were ranked number 8 last year, are the most important powers that be in the U.S this year.
Helping them nab the top honor was Jay Z’s new album, Magna Carter Holy Grail, which went double platinum and Beyonce’s Super Bowl halftime performance, plus selling out her world tour and releasing a documentary about her life on HBO.
See Vanity Fair’s top 25 New Establishment ranking for 2013 after the cut…
1. Jay Z & Beyonce, musicians
2. Michael Bloomberg, New York City mayor
3. Brian Roberts & Steve Burke, Comcast
4. Bob Iger, The Walt Disney Company
5. Rupert Murdoch, 21st Century Fox
6. Jimmy Iovine & Dr Dre, Beats Electronics
7. David Zaslav, Discovery Communications
8. Jill Abramson, editor of The New York Times
9. Jenna Lyons, J. Crew creative director
10. Harvey & Bob Weinstein, The Weinstein Company
11. Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert, Comedy Central
12. Robert Thomson, News Corp
13. JJ Abrams, Filmmaker
14. Lionel Barber, Financial Times
15. Matt Drudge, Drudge Report
16. Michael Kors, Michael Kors Holdings
17. Len Blavatnik, Access Industries
18. Laurene Powell Jobs, Emerson Collective
19. Tory Burch, designer
20. Jon Feltheimer, Lionsgate
21. Peter Chernin, The Chernin Group
22. Trey Parker & Matt Stone, Important Studios
23. Mike Allen, Politico
24. Ben Affleck, actor and director
25. Tim Armstrong & Ariana Huffington, AOL
The Oscar winning actress gave birth to a baby boy in Los Angeles on Saturday, who is the first child for Halle and husband Olivier Martinez.
This is the second child for the 47-year-old Die Another Day star, who has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-fiancé Gabriel Aubry.
We got hand on an old pic of Nicki and longtime boyfriend SAFAREE . . . and she appears to be PREGNANT!!
We have been hearing chatter that Nicki and Safaree may have a CHILD TOGETHER . . . but they are keeping it secret (sort of how they keep their relationship secret). This rumor has been going around FOR A MINUTE . . . but this is the first time that photos emerged
Beyonce unveiled her new look on her instagram page yesterday. She’s ditched her trademark long weaves for an edgy short pixie crop.
Did she cut her hair because of the accident she had in late July when her long hair got stuck in an electric fan as she performed “Halo” on stage in Montreal? Whatever it is, it looks great on her. You like?
WOOOOOOOW . . . Jay Z has been OFFICIALLY been put on blast – by the BEAUTIFUL new rapper (and former FORD MODEL) LIV. She gave an interview yesterday where she talked about how Jay Z tried to SMASH, while he was MARRIED TO BEYONCE!!!
According to Liv Jay Z met her in the club and told her that she’s his “favorite female rapper.” LOL. She went on to say that Jigga asked her for his number and told her that he would “call her whenever he comes to town.” And that she could be his “in-town chick”
Listen to her interview, the girl sounds real believable.
And she even rapped about it:
I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey, We were on the same set of a commercial, see, I was sitting by myself, and he sat next to me, I was handling it well, and he was shocked to see, I was getting up to leave, he sent his guards to me, Excuse me Miss, do me a favor, put your number on this piece of paper, When Jay get settled and he’ll call you later, I know most chicks would have took the bait, but then those chicks be the ones I hate, I wonder to this day if I’d have gave it up would it be me on stage THROWING IT UP . . . THROWING IT UP!!